Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Introduction.

Well, I was and still am surprised that my blog got 2000+ views with the other posts.

But I decided to delete all of them and start anew. I don't even know why I did that.
Just feel like it.

Anyways. I shall start from an introduction....

I am AUDREY FAINE. Yes, that's my name.
Self-obsessed as I am (I'm not really self-obsessed actually), I decided to use my name as my blog address.
Most of the time I use dreydreyfaine as my username, like in twitter and instagram and facebook and other accounts that I have.
I previously made a blog with that address too, explaining why I can't use that address in this blog.

I was born on 8th July 1995 (Currently 18, I AM NOT OLD).
I am an Indonesian, but I lived in Singapore for my whole 4 years of Secondary School.
--> Explains why I decided to write my blog in English.
I am back in Indonesia now, studying in an International School. So lessons are conducted in English.
Just FYI, I am in Surabaya, which is in East Java. :D

I am in love with the photography world, and I like to take pictures of myself. HAHAHA.
Please follow me on Instagram @dreydreyfaine LOLOLOLOLOL.

No, but for real, I love taking pictures. I'm still in the learning. Amateur if you would.

I love talking. Everywhere and anywhere.

 For reading this far, I shall award you with my face.


HAHAHAHHA! Okay lah. That is NOT my normal face okay. More like my retarded face actually. I just love the lighting and all.
Some people call me Faine, others call me Audrey.
I love both my first and second name, so I don't mind any.

Picture credit to my photography teacher!
Josef.K Photography.

And here's a picture of me with lens + make up + buns. HAHAHAHAHAH!
Is this year's CNY picture. I know it's long time ago but this is probably my fav pic of myself.


Well, I don't put make up on my face often, only on special occasions, and I have no idea how to put it on myself. This one was the work of my sister. (YOUNGER sister, yes shame on me). I do want to learn to put it on myself though. I mean I have to learn at one point or another right? Sometimes it can be a work requirement. I got to prepare the umbrella before the rain really comes.

I am a bespectacled kid.

I dont know what else to say about myself.

Hahahaha!

That indicates that this shall be the end. Will blog soon!
Buh-bye ^^~


No comments:

Post a Comment