The break was unintentional okay!
I was having some connections breakdown of sort xD
No but seriously.
Well, now that it get much better...
I actually have moved to a new house and even the year has changed.
Yeah. I just made my disappearance sounds longer than it really was.
Anyways, to all:
So yeah that was me, sitting in the middle of the pedestrian walkway posing with my 18-135mm lens and a bottle of isotonic drink and phones.
On the background, you can see the famous MAJAPAHIT HOTEL.
It is located in Surabaya's city center and it's one of the historical places here in my place.
To read more on the historical part please click HERE
Photo credit: http://www.hotel-majapahit.com/suites1.php
This is one of the types of rooms they offer: The Garden Terrace room.
Please do check the hotel website if you are keen! http://www.hotel-majapahit.com/
So, I have just recently met my big maternal family that lives all over Indonesia.
And man was I excited :)
We met in Kediri, which is a city 3-hour drive away from Surabaya.
My masterpiece :)
So this is the place that we stayed at.
Breathtaking. What's more, when I was there, the sky was THAT beautiful. :D
The place is called:
East Java, Indonesia
Other than that, we also went to DHOLO WATERFALL.
As you all may know, going to a waterfall is always a chore.
What's worse, was that..
When you are going to the waterfall itself, the stairs are only going down..
So you can imagine what happens when you are going back.
Yepppp.... CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB.
But in my opinion, it all pays off when we enjoy a bowl of hot instant noodle plus egg, while hearing the rhythmic sound of the waterfall hitting against its rocky base. :DDD
Me with the smaller part of the waterfall :D
Back to nature :)
Let's not give much spoilers for those who wna go there xD
Well that was for Christmas!
New year I did nothing special so no photo taking!
Hehe ^^ ~
This is me playing with the self-timer while waiting for everyone else to pack up and get ready to head back xD This is at the GRIYA WARDININGSIH premises.
Eight things that made me happy today:
1. I woke up at..... idk~ damn late ah~ Enjoy my last moments of holidays ^^V
2. I cooked Fettucine Carbonara.
3. That means eating it too :)
4. Watched countless videos that cracked me up without finishing my phone's 1.5 GB quota. xD
5. FINALLY updating the blog. I'm excited on how many more views Imma get. Thank you for viewing my blog!
6. Thinking about travelling the world as adventurers with my crazy friends! WOHOOO! Idk whether this is really gonna happen but I'm excited anyways. :D
7. Thinking about going back to school and finally having something to do everyday. (I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret this thought later. BUT FOR NOW IM HAPPY!)
8. GOING TO WATCH MORE FUNNY VIDEOS. LIKE NOW. And change my blog skin? maybe. xD
Thank you for reading.