Thursday, August 29, 2013

Friendship.

Well, this is something that I really wanted to talk about for a long time.

Like any other 18-year-old girl, I have a bestfriend.
But unfortunately for me, my bestfriend isn't someone whom I see everyday.

You see, I met her and got close to her when I was in Singapore.
And yes, she is still studying in Singapore now.

Since we are both in Junior College now, and everyone knows how much workloads the Junior College kids have, we don't really contact each other that much.
We wechat each other often, but only for short whiles.
Or a long one after a very long period of time.

But what surprised me was that, even after those absence of communication, when I visited Singapore in March, I was not even awkward with her.
I guess this is why I call her my BESTfriend.

I'm very convinced that bestfriend-ship will last forever.
Cause marriages need vows, but bestfriend-ship doesn't. We just know it when we are meant to be.

I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND ZHANG ZHANG. FULL STOP. Nothing's gonna change that.


Awwwwww. I DONT MISS HER.

To all of you out there..
Once you found your 'soulmate' (no im not a lesbian.. I meant a bestfriend soulmate!) ... Never let him/ her go.

 Hold on to the friendship even at ANY COST.

It will never be 100% smooth..
We too had problems before.
But whatever it is... When you meet her/him, you will know.

Remember: It is the stupidest thing to lose your bestfriend over a guy. DONT BE STUPID! PLEASE!

If you feel all alone now, don't worry, you WILL find a friend one day.
The world has so many people.. One of them will be the one who can compliment you.

Who will go through your roller coaster ride with you.
Who will laugh at you when you fall.
Who will slap your face hard so that you wake up.
Who will insult you so that you improve.
Who will love you endlessly, but tell everyone in this world that he/ she hates you.
Who will not admit she/ he misses you but she/he does.
Who accepts you for who you are.

Whom you will love with all your heart.
Whom you will bicker with no end.
Whom you will miss when you are away from.
Whom you will make many promises with, and be 100% sure you will keep them.
Whom you know will support you even when the whole world is against you.
Whom you will never get angry to.

Whom you will love and cherish, in sickness and in health, in poor or in wealth, in annoyance and in happiness, in embarrassment and in pride, in twitter and in facebook, in instagram and in real life. Till death do you apart.

Without the need of vows.

I dedicate this post to my bestfriend and sister, Zhang Xinyi.
I love you to no end.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment